Paranormal Activity 2: A Wuss’ Guide October 27, 2010Posted by Lauren Cooke in Uncategorized.
Tonight I enjoyed yet another fright fest with the lovely gals from my old work. We always see scary films together, which is a good job as sometimes, just sometimes, those films transform me into a jabbering wreck. Tonight, whilst ignoring the fact that all my cold-filled head wanted to do was sniffle and snuffle, we went to see Paranormal Activity 2, a sequel that is just as good as the original, and which may well be even scarier. So with no further fuss, here is a little guide to how to watch it if you, like me, are something of a wuss…
- Take appropriate covering. For me, this involved hiding underneath my (wonderful) new velvet coat.
- Take good friends. They have to be willing to a) bit accidentally hit by you when you jump unexpectedly, and b) be easily as scared as you are!
- Whisper your way (quietly) through the scary bits (and laugh when the girl in the back nearly wets herself at a particularly scary bit!)
- Ring your mum on the way home, because otherwise you’ll worry about demons getting you from the shadows. Reassure her that this time at least you aren’t worrying about zombies getting you, like last time you rang her like this.
- Finally, read and watch fun things when you get hom. Hence why I am now watching strange but cute YouTube videos. And trying to work out how to train a cat to dance.