A list of things I need… June 4, 2010Posted by Lauren Cooke in Life, Chatter & Politics.
This post is more for my benefit than yours, I am afraid dear readers. Now that Ben is almost entirely moved out, and that I hopefully will find my perfect flat over the weekend and move in asap (so that I don’t have to take advantage of people’s hospitality and use their floors for a few nights…), I am left with a few noteworthy gaps in my inventory of belongings. Some things are luxuries, which I can survive without, others are more important to replace asap…
- Plates. I have a million side plates, but only one plate.
- Bowls. have salad bowls, mixing bowls, but no normal bowls.
- Knives. I have… none. Ben and his Global knives, he has got me used to knives of luxury!
- Knives and Forks. I have one set. Just one.
- CD player (or speakers). I have my laptop, sound is OK, I can survive without this.
- Television. Slightly more urgent, I can cope with my laptop until I have time to find one though!
- Washing rail. Otherwise, where will I dry my clothes?
- Tent. Ben got the tent in the “divorce”. No fair. hehe. (p.s. only joking, I said he could have it!)
- Shoes. Oh. Wait. Sorry, that must have been subconscious. I can’t need more shoes… can I?!