Nicking a survey… June 22, 2010Posted by Lauren Cooke in Life, Chatter & Politics.
There is nothing quite like not have anything to post about, and consequently nicking a questionnaire from someone else’s blog to fill the remarkable void in posting! This particular questionnaire comes from the lovely Katie Oh Katie – Thank you!
Five names you go by:
3. Captain Cooke (at work!)
4. Laurie (by my dad)
5. The girl who writes about fashion (because, clearly, I have no other facets to my personality…)
Two of your favorite smells:
1. Melted Chocolate
2. Hugo Boss In Motion (my favourite smell, makes me go weak at the knees!)
Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Maxi dress (from aftershock)
2. Pink Topshop heels
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Food. I desperately want food. My tummy is rumbling like a distant earthquake!
2. A kitten. Or a puppy. I’m not picky.
Two things you did last night:
1. Watched far too much StarTrek, but loved every minute of it!
2. Sewed a zip into a dress all by myself!
Two last things you cried over:
1. My relationship
2. Doctor Who!
Two things you ate today:
1. Tuna/Cucumber Sandwich
2. Chocolate bars – a Crunchie and a dark chocolate bounty, to be precise!
Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. My mum
2. Someone at work
Five favorite bands/songs:
1. Regina Spektor – Samson
2. Bell X1 – Eve
3. The Killers – Mr Brightside
4. Johnny Cash – Hurt
5. Coldplay – Viva la Vida (I know, they are incessantly irritating, but this song is beautiful!)
I want to add others in there – Laura Marling, The Levellers, U2, Muse, Dresden Dolls, Panic!, Oasis, The Feeling, Seth Lakeman, Robbie Williams, Pendulum, RATM, Jimmy Eat World, Greenday… etc etc.
Two things that you are proud of:
1. My dedication and ambition
2. My intelligence (questionable, I know…)
Two things that you are not proud of:
1. My scatterbrained nature
2. How opinionated I am. What?! Me, opinionated?! Surely not!
Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. Fly to Ireland (to visit Google and MSN)
2. Watch the match (and fleece my boss for a pint whilst doing so!)
Two longest car rides:
1. It was a coach ride, but Birmingham to Inverness has to be up there!
2. A coach ride too – but we drove Tavistock to Paris when I was a wee nipper!
Two favorite beverages:
1. Sparkling Rose wine
Two of your favorite memories
1. Canoeing the Ardèche
2. Many many many uni memories
Three favorite concerts you have been to:
1. Greenday. Straight out the most astonishing concert I have ever ever seen!
2. Robbie Williams – 2006? At the Milton Keynes bowl.
3. The Levellers – my first ever gig, was amazing, Seth Lakeman was supporting and e-d up women were throwing their knickers at the stage. How could I not have loved it?!