What a long weekend! August 23, 2010Posted by Lauren Cooke in Crafting, Life, Chatter & Politics.
Well, that was a long weekend. Some emotional hell went down on Friday, so that set the whole thing off on the wrong foot. Luckily I have lovely friends for the most part, and they all rallied round to look after me. I consequently had a nice night at the pub on Friday, and had a lovely evening chatting with all my friends at my housewarming on the Saturday. It was even sunny yesterday, and these are all the things I am trying to focus on right now! Having thought long and hard about the situation, I am not going to blog about it. It doesn’t seem fair to anyone involved, and just draws out something that was nasty, but which is now done with and should probably be gotten over.
How were your weekends?
Some things to look forward to this week:
- Exercising lots (who would have ever thought that would make a list like this?!)
- Making a button necklace
- Seeing Nommi (it has been soo long, and I can’t wait!)
- Seeing The Expendables!
- Foraging and making as much Sloe Gin as I can!
- Planning for my Berlin trip.
- Getting excited about Malta!
- PAYDAY!!!! Finally!