The Versatile Blogger Award September 23, 2010Posted by Lauren Cooke in Meme, Social Media.
Tags: blog award, bloggers, Meme
There are, of course, rules to go with this lovely award: 1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award; 2. Share 7 things about yourself; 3. Pass the award to 15 blogs you enjoy and let them know they’ve been given the award.
Soo, here we go – 7 things about me:
- I own about 100 pairs of shoes, and probably around the same number of dresses. Despite this obvious excess, I still have many days when I feel like I have nothing to wear, which is quite impressive really.
- Now that I am single I am discovering that I actually quite like my own company. I have even gone to the cinema by myself a few times, although I’m not brave enough to see Resident Evil all on my lonesome. My favourite personal time is to spend an afternoon in the pub, curled up on the sofa with a good book and a glass of rose! Wonderful!
- I have two lists of favourite films. One is the respectable list, featuring Fight Club, and American Beauty, and other intellectually stimulating movies. My second list, however, features all the ones I know I shouldn’t like – and is largely dominated by brilliant-yet-crappy action films and zombie movies!
- I am a bit of a survivalist at heart – I even wrote an article about it. A little bit of me is always planning for what to do in case of some sort of apocalyptic nightmare happens, and I find it hard to switch it off. One day I will probably end up living in an isolated cave with a tinfoil hat on my head, but never mind!
- I am on antidepressants, and currently am starting to wonder if I am perhaps on a slightly too high dosage. After all, I seem so incessantly cheery that I am giggling and joking nearly constantly. It is quite fun, but I will probably have a word with the doctor next time I go!
- I am starting to be more brave, because I used to not do a lot of things because they made me nervous. Amongst my new “brave” plans are going to salsa, joining a gym, and travelling on my own – although having just seen Wolf Creek, this won’t be in Australia!
- I always have a new project on the go. Sometimes they fall by the wayside due to a complete lack of time, but other times I stick by them. I am fickle you see, and like having lots of things to occupy my time!!
I can’t think of who to pass this on to, so I am going to take a leaf out of Amber’s book – if you want to be tagged, consider it done!