The First Of Many To-Do Lists January 16, 2011Posted by Lauren Cooke in Travel.
Tags: Round the world trip planning, RTW Trip, RTW Trip planning, To-Do List, Tound the world trip, Travel, Travel List, Travel To-Do List
Round The World Trip Organisation…
Set up a “Planning my RTW Trip” blog. Tumblr is probably a good place to start. RTW In 90 Days – All set up!
- Book plane tickets. Waiting for people to get back to you with quotes is boring – keep hassling them, and haggle haggle haggle.
- Make sure I save money. I HAVE to be tight, but I also don’t want 6mths of misery prior to leaving!
- Develop a lot of lists like this – what to pack, where to go, who to contact!
- Once flights are booked, book other pre-payable elements – but remember to leave flexibility!
- Swot up on my new guidebooks, winging their way to me as we speak.
- Read my new “Woman Traveller” books for clever insights and inspiration.
Eeek, here goes!